You don’t have to do this alone.
We don’t believe that writing is a solitary endeavor.
In fact, we think it’s way more fun to…
💜write with your friends
💜learn new writing skills with your friends
💜celebrate your accomplishments with your friends
Welcome to The HEA Club
a community for romance authors
There is no “one true way” to build a writing career, and with that as one of our guiding principles, we present as many perspectives, ideas, options, and opinions as possible so you can make the most informed decisions for your business.
More than just an online writing group, The HEA Club is a membership subscription facilitated through Podia and Facebook.
Our monthly live workshops and presentations are offered by industry professionals – web designers, editors, best-selling authors, cover designers, and more. Most presentations are recorded for those who aren’t able to attend live or just want to watch again to soak up all that delicious expertise.
To help our authors remain accountable and productive, we hold at least one coworking session each week and often start a “pop-up” if someone (especially Editor Jess!) needs some buddies to stay motivated.
This private community is for romance authors who want to develop their skill set, start or grow their business, and are seeking a supportive group of writers to help them along the way.
Our authors write across romance genres from historical to contemporary to fantasy. They are USA Today bestsellers and still finishing their first manuscript. They are traditionally published, self published, and haven’t yet decided which way they want to go.
And they are the raddest, funnest, smartest, most generous and rabidly supportive people you’ll ever meet.
The membership benefits include:
- weekly coworking sessions
- a private Facebook group
- group brainstorming, voluntary critiques, and hot seats
- monthly live presentations on writing craft and the business of being an author
- recordings of the previous presentations – over 50 of them so far! – so you can catch up on workshops you may have missed or that happened before you joined
- gentle accountability and goal setting
- discounts on coaching hours with Editor Jess
- early access to new courses and programs